I believe…we all have life obstacles.
Society contributes to these obstacles. While all of us struggle in some way, no matter how small, for some life seems insurmountable.
- Introversion is often misunderstood and undervalued
- Mental Health & Depression has a stigma that prevents many from seeking help
- The dogma of life and society hinders our ability to grow and change
- Being the victim of a trauma, abuse, disease or loss needs support and empathy to find the path to healing
Depression and anxiety are real problems with a social stigma. Awareness and guidance are needed to battle this devastating disease.
Solutions and support exists.
You are not alone. You never have been.
I believe…you need to reach out.
Only you can changes yourself. It’s a choice, but we are here to help you learn how. To offer moral support along your journey. To help you find a solution for a happy, rewarding life.
Without effort and change, your vicious cycle of pain will continue or even worsen.
I believe…change is more than possible.
With your commitment, it is on the horizon.
We have been there. Everyone on our team has suffered and overcome. Some things we still deal with every day, but we move forward. We live. We keep on healing and growing.
- We need to raise awareness to change the stigma attached to mental health problems
- We need to support family, friends and co-workers too (not just people with mental health concerns)
- You can overcome Depression and Anxiety or at least learn to manage it and have a rewarding, productive and purposeful life
- Your actions create your destiny
I believe everyone should strive to make a better version of themselves.
To improve build character, confidence, integrity, skills, strength and a support network.
I believe…it is our duty to provide affordable solutions for everyone.
Elitism usually eliminates those who need the greatest love and support. Inclusion is paramount.
It is your responsibility to pass on what you learn. We all need to share information, tools and life experiences.
We too make that our goal.
To share what has worked for us and observe what hasn’t worked. To look and remove the obstacles in our path. I’ve had my struggles and still do but I stand up, reach out and face them head on. I always seek improvement.
You can too.
I believe…affordable and free solutions are available.
CWL is forever evolving to help, reach and support you.
My intention is to do just that.
To discover what we need. To create as much valuable, affordable (or free) content, resources, help, tools and support.
AND…to do that for everyone.
I believe…I need to reach as many people as possible.
To help make a difference.
That motivates me.
It makes me tick.
I aspire to spread the word. To build an army of happier people and support everyone on the road to a depression free society…let’s try to soar high!