disclaimer & policies
The simply stephen network is dedicated to quality content, accurate information and ethical interaction with our audience. We strive to make sure you are informed in a simple and effective manner and have provided a simple set of policies to ensure a sense of fair play,quality communication, advertising, safety and privacy.
Please take a minute to review our policies for your comfort and protection.
In the spirit of simplicity:
Comment & Community Policy
1. We encourage comments and community participation
2. Spam protection is in place and we request that you use links only if relevant. We also participate in comment luv which will provide a link to your site.
3. Any single line posts or posts that don’t add value will be deleted.
4. We will visit your site and probably make comments if we have something to say.
5. Please join and follow us on Twitter (our version of a forum).
* Twitter is by invite only and is a private community for all network sites except simply stephen, which is an open Twitter profile for everyone.
* Our topics are varied so we may not speak about relevant information to your interests all the time.
* We will not spam you or sell to you and will remove all followers that excessively self promote.
* We do not use Twitter on an hourly basis but we will check frequently and try to respond to all mentions and direct messages.
* Twitter is the best way to contact us for discussion, advice and requests.
1. Content is original – Research comes from reliable sources – including the library, news sources and accurate professional websites.
2. Ethical – The simply stephen network tries to be ethical, green and humanitarian in all information pieces.
3. Use of Content – You may use our content with a link back to our website. Presently we offer blogging services for a fee. Contact info AT simplystephen DOT ca to discuss.
4. Brevity – we try to provide the information you need, not all the extra.
1. Personal Information – We do not collect personal information. We require your name & email address and keep it confidential.
2. Information Provided – We understand people are inundated with information and sales oriented emails. The primary goal of our eCourse is to provide quick value added information for a set amount of days followed with updates that will expand on that information.
3. Exclusive Content – The information in our emails is exclusive to you and will not be found on the website. This is a benefit of subscribing – to help you grow in the areas we discuss.
4. Frequency of Contact – We will only contact you 2-6 times a month and it will not be with sales oriented pitches. You will not be spammed.
5. Third Party Info – At times we may provide links to other sites for information or special offers. At no time are we liable for these sites.
6. Subscription Options – You can opt out of our subscription at any time and we will honour your request. All emails will have an unsubscribe option provided to facilitate your requests. Requests will be immediate and you will not be re-added to a list. If we make an error, we will resolve it promptly.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and ours.
1. Personal Information – we do not collect personal information.
2. Privacy of Information – we do not disclose your information.
3. Automatic Data – we automatically collect the date, browser, IP, and referring site information to anonymously analyze data to improve the site. No persistent cookies or tracking is installed.
4. Security – we ensure security measures are in place to protect your information.
5. Information from Minors – we do not knowingly collect any information from minors
6. Google Ad Policy
* Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.