Life deals you the cards you get.
There is no easy button!
You get what you get and you make what you want out of it. Like everything, it takes effort and work to get where you want to go.
People are constantly complaining that everything is so hard and they are looking for the easy route. And yet they aren’t willing to work for it. They want a solution that is dropped at their feet.
That reality is…ummm, unrealistic.
Let’s look at some examples:
- The health industry has countless products that promise a slim figure with a super diet formula or exercise equipment.
- Internet and marketers from all walks of life promise vast riches if you buy their program.
- Software companies promise greater productivity if you use their applications.
- Getting an education will get you a great job
- And all the gadgets…they make it easy, don’t they?
Yes and no.
If you use these products effectively and learn how to optimize your time and effort, then maybe they make it easy. But the trick isn’t in the product.
It’s up to you to focus and apply.
It’s up to you to study hard and work at it.
It’s up to you to learn how to apply good habits.
It’s up to you to build fortitude, stamina, endurance, enthusiasm, focus, patience and a plethora of virtues.
Oh, but some people just get lucky. Hmmm….sure. Sometimes. It’s plausible, but it’s more likely that they focused on their true talents or interests and applied them.
It wasn’t luck! They know there is no easy button in life and did something about it.
What are you going to do about it?