disclaimer & policies
At cope with life (CWL) we are dedicated to bringing you quality, well researched, accurate and ethical information designed to assist our audience – created just for you.
We strive to make sure you are informed in a simple and effective manner and have provided a simple set of policies to ensure a sense of fair play,quality communication, advertising, safety and privacy.
Please take a minute to review our policies for your comfort and protection.
In the spirit of simplicity:
community social media policy
- We believe time is valuable and should not be spent on the computer and social media all the time, so we limited our resources and responses to weekday use (monday to friday).
- Our topics are varied but always geared towards life obstacles and social issues, especially for introverts.
- We want to help you with your mental health, personal growth and skills required for a happy, healthy prosperous life.
- We are advocates of change in the stigma of mental health and other societal issues such as bullying and elitism.
- We will remove or ignore all followers that excessively self promote.
- We will try to engage with all of you but social media is only a small part of our community and ultimate goal…the main goal is to create great content and tools to help introverts (and everyone else) cope with life obstacles.
comments on site
We want to encourage you to share and contribute through our website blog by commenting. We will visit your website and do everything to promote your community, especially if it is related to our areas of interest.
- We encourage comments and community participation
- Spam protection is in place and we request that you use links only if relevant. We use the wordpress commentluv plugin to provide a link to your site.
- Any single line posts or posts that don’t add value will be deleted.
- We will visit your site and probably make comments if we have something to say.
- Please respect people and realize they may be struggling and coping with life obstacles. For this reason we will immediately ban negative and antagonistic posts.
Please join and follow us on Twitter at LiLHelpers (Lessons in Life) where we offer a daily tip to help you make little changes and learn how to cope with life.
Please join and follow us on Pinterest at cope with life, where we will share tools, resources and engage in the things important to you.
- Content is original – Research comes from reliable sources – including the library, news sources and accurate professional websites.
- Ethical – The simply stephen network tries to be ethical, green and humanitarian in all information pieces.
- Use of Content – You may use our content with a link back to our website. Presently we offer blogging services for a fee. Contact info AT simplystephen DOT ca to discuss.
- Brevity – we try to provide the information you need, not all the extra.
- Personal Information – We do not collect and sell your personal information. We require your name & email address and keep it confidential.
- Information Provided – We understand people are inundated with information and sales oriented emails. The primary goal of our eCourse is to provide quick value added information for a set amount of days followed with updates that will expand on that information.
- Exclusive Content – The information in our emails is exclusive to you and will not be found on the website. This is a benefit of subscribing – to help you grow in the areas we discuss.
- Frequency of Contact – We will contact you sparingly each month with relevant information for the subscription you signed up to. You will not be spammed.
- Third Party Info – At times we may provide links to other sites for information or special offers. At no time are we liable for these sites.
- Subscription Options – You can opt out of our subscription at any time and we will honour your request. All emails will have an unsubscribe option provided to facilitate your requests. Requests will be immediate and you will not be re-added to a list. If we make an error, we will resolve it promptly.
We are committed to the protection of your privacy and ours.
- Personal Information – we do not collect personal information.
- Privacy of Information – we do not disclose your information.
- Automatic Data – we automatically collect the date, browser, IP, and referring site information to anonymously analyze data to improve the site. No persistent cookies or tracking is installed.
- Security – we ensure security measures are in place to protect your information.
google ad policy
We are currently not using google ads on the CWL website and have no plans in the future to place ads.
medical disclaimer policy
We are a self growth and peer support website and do not provide advice, diagnosis and treatment. We will try to direct you to the tools and resources you need.
Always consult a professional or doctor when treating medical and mental health issues.